Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NABLOPOMO...you heard me...

Apparently November is NAtional BLOg POst MOnth...who knew...well I guess lots of people except me... I have been really wanting to start making myself get in the habit of posting everyday so I accepted this challenge (as seen here)...I will be really trying hard to post everday (maybe even twice today...this one won't count...haha) I was trying to think of something that might help me not be so overwhelmed about posting everyday so I decided that since this is the month of my most favorite holiday, I am going to post everyday about at least one thing I am thankful for. I am really going to try and stay away from the really cliche ones (i.e. family, job, etc...although I am thankful for those...) I really want to focus on counting all my blessings especially the small ones. So if you see me slacking comment or call or FB me and keep me accountible. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

oh and if I think about it I am going to share my posts on Facebook....maybe someone other than Rachael might wanna read it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well if it wasn't for FB I would have never known you had a blog! LOL So now you have 2 readers, me and Rachael! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nannnnniiieeee...Im watching you!!! I am so glad you are doing this and I hope you post a ton of your amazing recipes!!! Miss you Nan Face!
    -Peach

    ReplyDelete