Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days: Day 22

November 22, 2011

Today I am thankful for Pinterest. For those who are not on Pinterest, it is a website where you can "pin" your Internet findings on to specific boards so you can reference them later. I have been doing this manually for years. My college roommates called them my "files." I would tear pictures out of magazines, print out pictures and ideas from the Internet, and tear out and make copies of millions of recipes that I wanted to try. Then about once a month I would organize my files and separate my findings in to specific categories. Food, wedding, baby, fashion, etc. But now Pinterest allows me to do all this online and more. Now I have exclusive access to every one's files. I am mildly obsessed. I am constantly yelling for Randy to come and look at what I have found...He has repeatedly told me I am losing his pinterest....haha...So here are a few of the projects I have tried...I am pretty pleased with how they turned out...Please follow me so I check out all your ideas too.

                                                                   (source)










I have sooo many more that I want to try...if only this was my job...sigh...

2 comments:

  1. I love your pinterest projects!!! I can't wait to get my craft room back together. I have way too many pinterest projects on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the choices you shared with us. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some extra time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete