Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days: Day 17

November 17, 2011

Today I am thankful for my sweet baby. She turned seven months old today. I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday that I looked like this

(woah)

and then WE looked like this




                                                                and now she looks like this
                                                                
She is such a little blessing and I am so thankful for her.
Happy 7 month birthday sweet Carlie!!
                                                                              

If you are interested I submitted my birth story on one of my favorite blogs Spearmint Baby and Shari posted it! Click here to read it.


1 comment:

  1. You have such cute and sweet babies!!! Love the blog!!! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete