Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days: Day 6

November 6, 2011

Today I am thankful for clean laundry....actually I HATE it....I don't mind to wash it and dry it but I really really really hate to fold it and put it away. BUT I am very thankful that I have a washer and dryer that work and I don't have to take my laundry to the laundry mat and I am very thankful that we are fortunate enough to live in a country where we actually have the privilege of clean laundry period. Maybe if I spruce up my laundry room it will make me want to work in there a little more...So as I go back to folding laundry, I will leave you with some of the ideas I am currently in love with to upgrade my laundry room.

Pinned Image
                                                       (source)
Pinned Image(source)

Pinned Image
                                (source)

1 comment:

  1. i tell myself that all the time [if i was cleaning in a cuter place...maybe i'd get something done]!! hhahaha those inspiration pics make me want to spruce my place up for sure.

    ps - loving that you're making a thankfulness list!

    ReplyDelete