Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days: Day 7

November 7, 2011

Today I am thankful for good health. As I sat in the doctor's office today (check up only) I looked around at  some others that were battling serious conditions and I said a quick prayer of thanks for my health and my children's health. Although they have been having minor illnesses (i.e. I had to pick June Ann up today with a low grade fever), we have never had to battle any serious sickness. I am also thankful doctors who have the knowledge to make us feel better...however
 I AM NOT THANKFUL FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE.
Maybe others have good insurance but not mine....just saying...it blows....Happy Monday!


Homemade pudding makes everything better... :)

3 comments:

  1. I despise health insurance! And I think they make it confusing just to cheat you out of money sometimes. Hope June Ann feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't even look like my sweet neice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you have the sweetest babies!!! :D

    ReplyDelete