Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days: Day 19-20

November 19, 2011

Today I am thankful for a quick calm Saturday at work with my girls. We have been so busy and stressed at work lately, so to have a slower Saturday was a nice end to a crazy week. Then Randy and I took the girls Christmas shopping and out to eat. It was an awesome Saturday.

November 20, 2011

Today I am thankful for my husband. He not only does an unspeakable amount for me and our girls but he will drop anything to help my family. I don't think he realizes how much it means to me that he used his only days off this week to paint my mom's bedroom. We never had a strong male figure living in our home, so my mom and grandma did all of the "Dad" things around the house. Now that they are getting older...(not old Mom...just older...) it has become harder for them to do all the handy work things around the house. It has also been hard for them to hand over that kind of stuff. But Randy never hesitates to help...he paints, pulls up carpet, mows the yard, cleans the gutters...the list goes on and on. I told him tonight that he will never know how much it means to me that he not only takes care of his family but he continually takes care of mine. Man, I love this guy more everyday!
 I will leave you today with a few pics of my little turkeys before church this morning...Love these little gobblers!





                           (you can tell June Ann was not to happy about the photo shoot....)

 oh and here is a picture of my AMAZING husband I am so thankful for today  (and everyday)


this was on his 30th birthday...I like older men ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment