Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days: Day 3

November 3, 2011

Today I am thankful for patience.
It is something I never seem have enough of but I am very appreciative of the teachers who show lots of it while helping my very outspoken 3 year old learn to dance.




And I am thankful for little things like this that make my day at work...its the small things that make me laugh....I am never disappointed in the creativity of people at the first of the month.



I don't know if you can see that he has his window wrapped in plastic and he cut a small hole out so he could reach his hand through to the drive up tube....genius...I wish I could have gotten a picture of him looking at me though the hole...
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. LOL that door is HILARIOUS!!! And I love June Ann's dance leotard! Too cute!

    -- Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete