Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days: Day 9

November 9, 2011

Today I am thankful for children with a strong will. I hope that her stubborn personality takes her to the top of whatever success ladder she decides to climb. I hope that she never lets anyone treat her badly or shy away because of a lack of self confidence. I hope that her hard headed nature helps her to stand up for what she believes no matter what opposition she faces. I hope that she continues to stand her ground and not take anything lying down. But for tonight I wish she would just take her medicine.

p.s. we sat like this for 20 mins tonight...uggghhhh

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing either looks sick or she's just very mad!!! Hahaha pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nannie! I just found you ( well the blog that is )I just happen to have one of those hard headed babies myself...I shall think of all those wonderful aspects of her hard headedness next time she teases her older sister, or yells at me for not letting her do it herself...good luck with the blog...hopefully I'll be back on track with mine soon, for now I just keep changing the name!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete