Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days: Day 8

November 8, 2011

Today I am thankful for my baby's milestones. Today is the day we are going to say she is officially sitting up! She has been practicing but today she sat up unsupported for a while. It makes me very happy and a little sad. She is a happy healthy six month old that sleeps through the night, loves all of her baby foods, has 2 bottom teeth and two top ones almost here, AND now she is sitting up alone!!! It is going by too fast. Maybe I will have to convince Randy we need more babies.....eventually.

So big!
Carlie Elizabeth 6 months old

3 comments:

  1. AWW i just want to squeeze her!! sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that big girl!!!! And look at those sweet cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Carlie!!! I agree with more babies. You all make cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete