Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Nannie

Happy 2012!!!
I love January! It is a fresh start, a new beginning, a blank slate. My husband always rolls his eyes when I start talking about resolutions but I always like to have several that way I have a pretty good chance of at least keeping one. I hope that by actually writing them down I might succeed. So here goes:

1) I want to complete a Project 52. I hope that mine will look half as amazing as this one. I am planning on posting my project every Friday. I really hope I don't get behind.

2) Be more healthy. I don't want to say lose weight because I need more than that. I want to be more active, eat better, and drink more water. I also am going to start taking vitamins, drinking more orange juice, and trying to up my immune system. My insurance SUCKS!***This one is also being applied to the rest of my family because doctor visits are expensive :(

3) Floss more often.

4) Work on a budget and stick to it.

5) Make a weekly menu and stick to it.

6) Use a household organization chart and stick to it. (gonna try to copy this)

7) Bringing back Monday night *

8) Try to be ahead if the game with Valentine's and Christmas cards.

9) Make the girls hair bows and/or shirts/dresses for major holidays.

10) Teach Maddie to sew on the machine.

So there it is. Hopefully I can at least keep one of them. But I am going to at least start out strong. I will try to keep updates posted.

3 comments:

  1. I love these!! Especially the project 52 idea!! I bet randy most excited for #7! He better get those sausage patties ready hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Dave Ramsey's book, Total Money Makeover will get #4 for you. And E-Mealz.com can take care of #5!

    ReplyDelete