Sunday, January 8, 2012

Countdown is on...

I am closing in on it....I mean dangerously close...less than a week close...This Saturday I am turning 30. I know that 30 is not really old but it's old enough. I can literally remember thinking as a teen that 30 was ancient. And now here it is...I am kinda depressed...I kinda just want to skip it...so if anyone asks I am turning 25....because 29 is too close. As promised I am going to post some pictures of me from the past some cute, most really embarrassing....Please promise to still be my friend after you see these (yes they are that bad).

That is me with the money...my 5th birthday...I think June Ann looks like me in this one.

Sarah's Young Author Debut... I am maybe 7...I can remember thinking how cute I looked that night...haha

My first grade school picture....look at those bangs....yikes

When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade all I wanted for Christmas was a globe...Randy never lets me forget it.

These aren't as bad as some of the ones are going to be on here later in the week. Stay tuned for my utter humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment