Friday, January 13, 2012

My last night...

in my twenties....tomorrow afternoon I am officially 30....I remember 30 being a lot older than me...but alas I still have one more promise to keep....This is where I find out who my friends are...I mean these pics are so embarrassing....I won't keep you waiting...yikes...

whoa...nice stonewashed jeans and LA Gears

ps I went to the hairdresser and told them I wanted to look like my mom...and yes that is a puff painted sweatshirt I am wearing

I made this outfit...that is all you need to know

babyface in the 7th grade

Junior prom...and that is my handsome husband next to me

one of my senior pictures...love the scholarly props

My senior prom...love these girls...kinda crazy we are all moms now...

My next post I will be in my 3rd decade...I am excited for this chapter to begin. For what God has in store for me. They say the thirties are your prime...Bring it.

I know you are probably wondering how I spent the last night of my twenties...wrapped up in a blanket watching Kung Fu Panda II with my kids on Friday Family Movie Night. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment