Friday, December 30, 2011

Best Of 2011

I thought I would start at the beginning...I heard it was a pretty good place to start....haha...I will try to only post one picture for every month that way it's not such a photobomb.


January 2011


My dad turned 50 this year!



February 2011
 
My Heart(s)


March 2011

big as a house

April 2011


Carlie Elizabeth Hill
April 17th 2011
8lbs 3oz  21inches
6:26 pm
complete
and just one more...

presh...

May 2011

sisters
June 2011

Cincinnati Zoo
July 2011
                                           Family Camping Trip







August 2011

June Ann is "oFISHally" 3!


Maddie turned 8 and that ROCKS!!
September 2011

Halloweekend at Lake Rudolph...we love camping!

October 2011

A Hershey Kiss, a Gingerbread Girl, and a Snowman

November 2011
Maddie got Student Of The Week...we ate at Mexico (June Ann's term) to celebrate!
December 2011



The last four pictures were taken by Nickie's Photography.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
She captured our family perfectly and my favorite is the feet picture...
It sums each girl up at this moment perfectly!

 I am truly sorry for all the pics at once but it has been a really great year for The Hills and  we can't wait to see what 2012 is holding for us. I will try to post my resolutions in the next couple of days!
                                                                      Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment