Thursday, December 1, 2011

End of November...

So I totally slacked off in the last week of November about posting...sorry my days just got crazy! We had a great Thanksgiving it just went by way too fast. We had a wonderful visit with our extended families and found out some FANTASTIC news about my cousin who just found out she is expecting!!! We are so excited for you Lisa!!! The Lord has blessed our family so much this year and is continuing to pour out blessings over us. On a less exciting note, I just realized today that my 30th birthday is coming up rather soon...6 weeks....and I kinda threw up in my mouth. I can't even think about it.  As we enter December, I decided that I am going to try and post "The Best Of 2011." Just some holiday or special pics that happened this year before I started this blog. I am also thinking about scanning in some old pics of me as a countdown to Black Saturday...aka January 14th...aka my 30th birthday. So be ready, they might be pretty hilarious. Also if you want to email any submissions to my photo collection countdown, I will review and possibly post them. But for tonight, I will leave you with a few pictures of what has gone on around here in the last few days. Happy December! 

Happy Turkey Day!

Tree time...tutus are optional

Carlie is mobile now...not quite on all fours but she pull herself anywhere

Thank you Lord for these waffles cinnamon rolls. My new favorite snack!

Rub a dub dub three girls in the tub

Snowflake, our elf, here keeping an eye on the girls to make sure they are being nice

Happy Christmas!

My First Christmas...YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I made it in the blog!! LOL And I just realized next year I'll have a bitty baby about the same age as Carlie at Christmas!! :) Can't wait!! Oh and you're gonna love 30! It's the new 20 ya know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry girls, since I'm turning 41 this year I'm gonna have to say 30 is the new 10...that way forty can be the new twenty!

    ReplyDelete